GO.esc 2010 was supported by hardware partners, SONY PLAYSTATION and PLAY INTERACTIVE.
GO.esc 2009 was supported by hardware partners, ACER and BAN LEONG TECHNOLOGIES (RAZER, ALTEC LANSING & VIEWSONIC). You guys rawk!!!
• Intel® Core™ i7 920 (2.66GHz / 8MB Cache / 4.8 GT/Sec QPI)
• Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
• Intel® X58 chipset + ICH10R
• 6GB DDR3 (upgradable to 12GB)
• 640GB Hard Drive
• DVD SuperMultiplus Writer
• ATI HD4870 1GB DDR5 Grapics with 2 DVI Ports
• Integrated 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
• Integrated High Definition Audio with 7.1 Channel Surround Audio Output
• 40-in-1 Card Reader
• 2 x PCI Express© 2.0 X 16 Slot, PCI Express© X 4 Slot, PCI Express© 2.0 X 1 Slot
• 8 x USB 2.0 (2-Front 6-Rear), IEEE 1394 port (6-pin), Six audio jacks, & 2 x PS/2
• 2 x 5.25″ and 2 x 3.5″ External Drive Bays, 4 x 3.5″ Internal Drive Bays
• Micro Tower Housing, 456 (L) x 416 (H) x 185 mm
Razer Lachesis Mouse
Click through to view: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-lachesis/
Razer Lycosa Keyboard
Click through to view: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards/razer-lycosa/razer-lycosa-keyboard
Razer Destructor Gaming Mat
Altec Lansing VS2620
Brand new speakers, which provided gamers amazing sound experience!
To ensure spectators had the best view, ViewSonic provided two projectors to watch the Grand Finals, one set to watch Bittersweet the band at Studio V.